In recent years, quartz stone sinks have become the choice of many middle and high-end families because of their "high value" and "connotation". "High value" - stylish and beautiful, novel atmosphere, "connotation" - anti-pressure and anti-scratch, High temperature and corrosion resistance, easy to care. Quartz stone sinks have the advantage that traditional sinks can't match, so they are quickly popular and popular.
Although the quartz stone sink is easy to take care of, it is always beautiful and beautiful in daily use. Today, I invited a Felica professional to tell you how to maintain the quartz stone sink.
1. Clean the water tank frequently. Keep it dry when not in use. The retained water will cause mineral deposits. Generally, low-concentration vinegar solution can be used to remove such deposits. Finally, the water is completely cleaned.
2. Wet dishwashing sponges or other cleaning pads are left in the sink for a long time. High iron content water may cause brownish red stains on the surface.
3. Use silver-containing detergents or other washing products containing sulfur or hydrochloric acid as little as possible.
4. Use less rough items or steel balls to clean the sink, which will easily scratch the sink and cause spots on the sink.
5. Do not immerse kimchi, mayonnaise, or other salt-rich foods and foods that easily contaminate the sink, such as tea, coffee, juice, etc., into the sink for a long time. If it is stained, wash it with water or detergent.
6. Do not use scouring pads, abrasive sheets or abrasive materials to clean the sink.
7. Do not use the sink as a cutting board. The sink should only be used for the purpose it should be used.
As the leading brand of quartz stone sinks, Flicka has always been a good product, good quality and serves the consumers. The Freika quartz stone sink specializes in the introduction of German craftsmanship, relying on its own factories and discerning designers and experienced craftsmen to create a unique personality and elegant taste of the sink products, so that more and more people live Quality has its own understanding and high-level pursuit.